Please read our size guide carefully, and if you still have questions, get in touch with us!
• Fit is slim. If you prefer a looser fit, we recommend ordering the larger size.
• To ensure the best fit, we recommend using measurements (see table below).
• Because our items are handmade, exact measurements of the final product can vary.How to Measure
• Lay an existing crop top flat.
• Top Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the top.
• Top Width: Measure 1 inch (2.5 cm) below armpit, from one side to the other.
• In the table below, width measurements are given as measured from seam to seam, not all the way around the body.
|Top Length (inches)
|Top Width (inches)
|Top Length (cm)
|Top Width (cm)