This is the perfect dancers' t-shirt for 2023, the Year of the Rabbit! Made from comfortable jersey fabric, this 100% cotton t-shirt makes a great gift for animal lovers and ballet fans.Product Details
• Composition: 100% ring-spun combed cotton.
• Pre-shrunk fabric. A little extra shrinkage may occur after first wash.
• 100% sweatshop free and printed with eco-friendly, water-based inks.Care Instructions
Did you know that the most sustainable fashion choice you can make is to wear the garments you own for as long as possible? Please pay careful attention to our care instructions to get the longest possible life out of your purchase.
• Turn inside out before washing. Machine wash cold.
• Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
• Hang dry (ideal) or dry on low heat with garment turned inside out.
• If necessary, steam or cool iron on the reverse, avoiding print area.
Shipping & Returns
• View our shipping & returns info here.
• Our manufacturer has several shipping locations internationally. Your order will be routed to the location closest to you EXCEPT when the closest location is out of stock. In this case, your order will automatically be routed to another location. For more information, contact us at email@example.com
•The customer is responsible for any import duties or taxes that may apply.
Environmental Policy & Production Times
We're a boutique brand that custom-makes everything once you place an order, so it may take a little longer to ship. Custom-making products is kinder to the planet than bulk production, reduces our carbon footprint and avoids unused items going to landfills.
• Please calculate 5-7 working days before your item ships (although we do our best to ship within 3-5 days).
Disclaimer: We do our best to represent product colors as accurately as possible, but different monitor settings render colors differently. The product you receive may have a slightly different color to what you see on the screen.
Please read our size guide carefully, and if you still have questions, get in touch with us!
• To ensure the best fit, we recommend using measurements (see table below).
• Because our items are handmade, exact measurements of the final product can vary.How to Measure
• Lay an existing t-shirt flat.
• Shirt Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the t-shirt.
• Shirt Width: Measure 1 inch (2.5 cm) below armpit, from one side to the other.
• Please note in the table below, shirt width measurements are given as measured from seam to seam of the garment, not all the way around the body.
|Shirt Length (inches)
|Shirt Width (inches)
|Sleeve Length (inches)
|Shirt Length (cm)
|Shirt Width (cm)
|Sleeve Length (cm)