At Dancespiration Designs, we take the safety and privacy of our Dream Team members very seriously! Please contact us at any time if you have any security or privacy concerns. You may use the contact form on our contact page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal information does Dancespiration Designs collect about members?
- We require only the most necessary personal information from our members when they sign up (e.g. first name, current age, country of residence). Please note that we may require additional information (such as an address, last name or phone number) under certain circumstances (e.g. to mail a prize).
- We do require a first and last name, country of residence, email and contact number for parents or guardians of members under the age of 18 in order to be able to communicate with parents/guardians and verify parental/guardian permission.
What personal information does Dancespiration Designs collect about members under the age of 18?
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must get a parent or guardian’s consent before filling out our membership application form. We WILL be following up with the parent/guardian to confirm that consent was given.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must get a parent or guardian’s consent before entering one of our contests, giveaways, or any other challenges or events we hold on our website or on our social media channels.
What happens with the photos or ideas that members submit to Dancespiration Designs?
- The submission of photos or ideas to Dancepsiration Designs is entirely voluntary. We never require members to share photos, ideas or additional personal information about themselves that is not voluntarily provided.
- Any photos or ideas that are submitted to Dancespiration Designs voluntarily by members may be used on our website, on our social media channels, in marketing materials or for new products. You may, at any time, request that we remove photo/s you submitted, or that photo/s submitted by a member under the age of 18, to whom you are parent or guardian, be removed from our website, social media channels or marketing materials.
Do you ever share members’ personal information?
- We never share members’ personal information with anyone else except under very specific circumstances. For example, we may need to share your address and contact number with a shipping carrier in order to mail a prize. We may also share collected personal information with service providers who support the operations of our website and who do not use or disclose the information for any purpose, other than when required to do so by law.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may disclose collected personal information at a law enforcement agency’s request or if we feel that such a disclosure to a law enforcement agency or public institution (e.g. a school) may prevent the instigation of a crime.
- If we sell all or part of our business or make a sale or transfer of our assets or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, we may transfer collected information to a third party as part of the transaction, to the extent permitted by law.
Can I terminate my membership and ask Dancespiration Designs to remove my personal data?
- For members aged 18 and over, you may terminate your membership with us at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. You may request that we delete all personal information about you.
- For members under the age of 18, the parent or guardian may terminate the child’s membership with us at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request that we delete all personal information about your child.